Belling respects the privacy of every individual who visits our website. Personal information will be collected only where we expressly request your personal information. Any personal information that we request will be used for the following purposes only:
- to fulfil any service or provide information that you might request, in which case we may disclose information to third parties solely for the purpose of fulfilling your request;
- to improve the quality of our website and the services that we provide to you;
- to send to you marketing information relating to new products or services or to notify you of changes to our website. This will only be done where you have specifically agreed to be contacted for these purposes using the "opt in" features within our website;
- to monitor your use of our website; and
- to aggregate statistics about customers, traffic patterns and related site information in an anonymous form.
- Advertiser website activity: This is data about your browsing activity on the Advertiser's website. For example, which pages you visited and when.
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access the Advertiser's website. For example, your device's IP address, cookie string data and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Ad data: This is data about the online ads we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
- Data from Advertising Partners: This is data that we receive from other digital advertising companies that we work with (“Advertising Partners”) to help us deliver ads to you and recognise you across browsers and devices. This may include pseudonymous advertiser identifiers that some Advertisers or other third party ad platforms choose to share with us, such as your "Customer ID" with an Advertiser or an identifier associated with a hashed (not readable) version of your email address. We may work with these Advertising Partners to synchronise their unique, anonymous identifiers to our own to enhance data points about a particular unique browser or device.
- Email and Postal Addresses from Advertisers: Some Advertisers choose to share actual email addresses and postal addresses about their customers with us, so that (with the help of Advertising Partners) we can help the Advertiser serve targeted ads to customers. Also, we may assist the Advertiser with sending emails to their customers. We use the Advertiser supplied e-mail and postal addresses for the purpose of assisting that particular Advertiser, and do not use this information for targeting ads for any other Advertiser.
- We use this data to help our Advertisers identify and serve ads to you that are more relevant to you. We also use this data to operate, improve and enhance our services including enhancing the data points we or our Advertising Partners have about a particular user, browser, or device, or to target, optimise, cap, or synchronise advertising.
We may disclose personally identifying information (PII) about you:
- With our service providers: We contract with companies who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your PII in connection with the services they perform for us.
- With service providers to our Advertisers: Our Advertisers may contract with companies who handle data (such as Advertisers’ customer lists) for them.
- With our subsidiaries and related companies
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of AdRoll, our Advertisers or any other third party.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your PII in connection with the sale.
We also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to better target ads to you. Finally, we may disclose aggregated, anonymised information to our Advertisers and other third parties.
What are the benefits to me of Belling collecting my information?
Collecting this information will help Belling to achieve the following:
- to allow Belling to fulfil services or provide information requested by you;
- to help us create website content more relevant to you;
- to make improvements to our website;
- to assess general trends within the website and its use; and
- where you have given us your permission, to alert you to new products, special offers, updated information, job opportunities and/or other new services that Belling considers to be of interest to you.
How do I "opt out"?
We will only send marketing information to you if you have given your permission to be contacted. If you wish to opt out of the receipt of our marketing information you can select the appropriate response on the information sent to you. If you wish to withdraw your permission at any other time you may do so by contacting Us through the ' Contact Us' section of this website. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us or other advertising companies that adhere to the NAI Code of Conduct. You may use the NAI opt out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies.
Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above:
- If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won't be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out.
How do I amend information about myself?
You may request that we amend any of your personal information that we hold by contacting us using the details set out in the ' Contact Us' section of this website.
All rights, including copyright and database right, in the Belling website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Glen Dimplex Australia Pty Ltd, or otherwise used by Glen Dimplex Australia Pty Ltd as permitted by applicable law. In accessing Belling web pages, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use or for providing information to your business (permitted use) but not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on the Belling website for the above permitted use.
Except for permitted use above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of the Belling website without the prior written permission of Glen Dimplex Australia Pty Ltd.
Our policy is one of constant development and improvement. Whilst this website is accurate at the time of publication, you are advised to check these specifications with the product. It is intended to help with your purchasing decision. It is not intended to replace the installation manual which provides more detailed information and should be disregarded if specifications and / or appearances are changed in the interests of continuous improvement.