The Lord’s Vegan Tiffins
On the nineth day of Christmas, Belling gave to me… The lord’s vegan tiffins. These posh, plant-based treats are perfect for those after for those with a post-dinner sweet tooth.
- Makes: 25 Mini Tiffins
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Chilling Time: 2 Hours
- 200g vegan dark chocolate, chopped
- 75g coconut oil, plus extra for greasing
- 2tbsp golden syrup
- 200g vegan ginger nuts
- 100g dried cranberries
- 50g pistachios, toasted and chopped
- Lightly grease a 20cm rectangle baking tin with coconut oil and line the base with baking parchment.
- Add the chocolate, coconut oil and golden syrup to a bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals until melted, smooth and glossy.
- In a mixing bowl, break the ginger nuts into pieces then stir in the dried cranberries and pistachio nuts.
- Pour in the melted chocolate mixture and mix well until everything is combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and use the back of a spoon to smooth it out and press it down into the corners.
- Place into the fridge and allow to cool for 2 hours, until it’s set hard.
- Once set, cut into 25 mini tiffin squares and serve.
- The tiffins will keep up to a week in the fridge…if they last that long!