Zesty Lamb Kebab Skewers
- 200g Greek yoghurt
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tsps dried oregano
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- 800g diced lamb
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and diced
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 Tblsp olive oil
- Greek salad to serve
- Soak 8 bamboo skewers in a bowl of water.
- Combine the yoghurt, garlic, oregano and lemon rind in a bowl. In a separate bowl, place the lamb and ¼ cup of yoghurt mixture and stir to coat.
- Thread lamb onto prepared skewers, alternating with capsicum and onion. Chill for at least 30 minutes after assembled.
- Preheat the griddle of your range cooker on high. Drizzle the lamb and vegetable with some olive oil and cook for 5 minutes, turning until golden and cooked to your liking.
- Transfer to a platter. Serve skewers with remaining yoghurt sauce and Greek salad.
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 5-8 minutes
This recipe and 11 more were cooked all at once in a Belling Richmond. Check here to see how we did it.