Two Turtle Dove Martinis
On the second day of Christmas, Belling gave to me… Two turtle dove martinis. Create these elegant cocktails for the perfect addition to your festivities.
- Serves: 2
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: N/A
- 100ml vanilla vodka
- 100ml hazelnut liqueur
- 50ml amaretto
- 25ml double cream
- 25ml milk
- 20g granulated sugar
- 20g cinnamon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar on a small plate until it’s well combined.
- Pour the lemon juice onto another small plate.
- Dip the rims of the martini glasses in the lemon juice and then the sugar cinnamon mixture. Ensure the sugar sticks to the edges evenly.
- Next, combine the vanilla vodka, hazelnut liqueur, amaretto, cream and milk in a cocktail shaker full of ice.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain cocktail evenly into each martini glass.
- For a dusting of magic, sprinkle more cinnamon on top, cheers and enjoy!