Tuna Melt Stuffed Tomatoes
- 8 medium-sized vine tomatoes
- 425g can tuna in spring water
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 Tblsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil
- Preheat your Belling oven to 200°C in a conventional function, or 180°C fanned.
- Wash and core the tomatoes, using a spoon to scoop out the middle pulp and seeds.
- In a small bowl, mix together the tuna, mayonnaise, mustard and seasoning.
- Scoop the tuna mix into the tomatoes and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil, top with shredded cheese and bake for 15 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
This recipe and 11 more were cooked all at once in a Belling Richmond. Check here to see how we did it.