Sweet Potato Salad
- 2 – 3 Large sweet potatoes
- (peeled, diced and roasted for 20 – 30 minutes)
- ½ bunch spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 -2 red capsicum, diced finely
- 200ml extra virgin olive oil
- 70ml red wine vinegar
- 2 tbl castor sugar
- ½ Tblsp sea salt flakes
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 ½ tsp curry powder
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- When sweet potato is completely cooled, add to diced capsicum and sliced spring onion in a large bowl.
- Place all dressing ingredients together into a jar and shake well, pour over the salad and gently toss through to combine.
- For a variation, add some toasted pine nuts and cubes of feta.