Parmesan Pastry Twists
- Puff pastry squares, thawed
- Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- Mixed sesame seeds
- Preheat your Belling oven to 180°C in a conventional function, or 160°C fanned. Line an ovenproof tray with baking paper and coat with some cooking spray or oil. Set aside.
- Cut out strips from each pastry square using a knife or a roller cutter.
- Carefully twist each strip until they look like coiled ribbons and place on the baking tray. Brush each twist with egg wash.
- Scatter a generous helping of grated Parmesan cheese and sesame seeds all over the twists and beyond the sides.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, until the twists have expanded and turned golden brown.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30-45 minutes
This recipe and 11 more were cooked all at once in a Belling Richmond. Check here to see how we did it.