Pan-fried Salmon with Caper Butter
- 5 salmon fillets or cutlets
- 2 Tblsps olive oil
- 2 Tblsps capers
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 Tblsp butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sprigs of fresh dill (optional)
- Preheat a large heavy frying pan over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Coat salmon with olive oil. Place in frying pan and increase heat to high. Cook for 3 minutes and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Turn salmon over and cook for another 5 minutes or until browned. Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
- In the same fypan, melt the butter and add the capers. Cook in medium to high heat until the butter starts to bubble and remove instantly. Plate the salmon, drizzle over the caper butter and garnish with lemon wedges and some fresh dill.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
This recipe and 11 more were cooked all at once in a Belling Richmond. Check here to see how we did it.