Fridge Tart with ANZAC Macadamia Crumble
- 1 ½ cups crushed cornflakes
- 1/3 cup castor sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter Filling
- 1 395g can condensed milk
- 1 300ml carton thin cream
- 2 tbsp honey Cinnamon Syrup
- 2/3 cup castor sugar
- ¼ cup water
- Cinnamon stick
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 – 3 Anzac biscuits, crushed with a rolling pin
- ¼ cup toasted macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Combine the crushed cornflakes, sugar and melted butter in a bowl, and mix well. Transfer to a 24cm fluted tart tin with removable base. Use a glass to press the mixture firmly into the base. Place in the freezer to chill.
- Using an electric beater, beat the condensed milk and cream and honey in a large bowl until the mixture has triples in volume. Pour over the base, smooth the surface and chill in freezer overnight.
- Combine the sugar, water and cinnamon stick in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes until the sugar dissolves. Bring to a simmer. Cook without stirring for 5 minutes or until syrup thickens. Remove from heat and stir in honey. Set aside to cool. Remove cinnamon stick before drizzling over tart.
- When ready to serve, top the tart with the Anzac macadamia crumble and drizzle with the cinnamon syrup.