Corn Fritters with Guacamole
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- ½ red capsicum, finely diced
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tblsp chopped dill
- 420g can corn kernels (including the water from the can)
- ⅓ cup vergetable oil for frying
- 2 ripe avocados, chopped roughly
- 2 spring onions, chopped finely
- ½ red capsicum, chopped finely
- 3 Tblsp sweet chilli sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- Combine all ingredients except vegetable oil together to form a thick batter. If batter is too thick, you can add a little milk.
- Heat vegetable oil in frypan on medium heat. Drop a Tblsp of batter into the pan, cooking on both sides until they are golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper. Repeat until all mixture is cooked.
- Serve with a dollop of guacamole on top of each fritter.
- Add smoked salmon or a sprig of dill on top if desired.
- For Guacamole, combine all ingredients and use as required.