Barbeque Duck and Nectarine Salsa in Wonton Cups
- ½ chinese bbq duck, skinned and flesh thinly sliced
- 2 tblsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tblsp plum sauce
- ½ bunch mint chopped
- ½ bunch coriander, chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 fresh nectarines, finely sliced
- 20 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup vegtable oil
- Trim wonton wrappers into 5cm squares and separate.
- Heat the oil and place wonton wrapper between two soup spoons.
- Immerse into the hot oil until wonton is lightly browned and crisp, giving it a bowl shape. Drain well on absorbent paper.
- Repeat with remaining wonton.
- Just before serving, place the duck mixture into the cups.